Pigmentation— I hate this word… eekkksss I hate to look at mirror too when it takes over (as if it’s my worst enemy :(). Not only me I am sure many of us deal with them. And they are at their best in summers!
Like always I like to stick to homemade recipes to keep a healthy skin (you never know these cosmetics which give you immediate effect might reverse the effect at later age!)
Here I am sharing 7 easy tips and tricks I follow for a clear complexion:
- Cucumber juice and lemon juice mixed together and applied generously over the face can be really effective. They can be stored too for 3-4 days if kept in a tight container.
- Grate a potato and squeeze out the juice store it in a container. Apply it with cotton twice daily. You can also rub the grated potato, and will see some difference instantly.
- Tomato juice used alone or with honey reduces pigmentation and keeps the face bright and charming.
- Curd with lemon juice provides clear complexion which glows from within.
- Wonder fruit Papaya not only cleanses the stomach but if applied directly on skin gives a clear complexion. A healthy stomach means healthy face and it will have dual action if applied over the skin (like buy one get one free 🙂 we all love free stuff.. don’t we? 😀 )
- Milk’s cream (Malai) mixed with lemon helps removing pigmentation.
- Also soaked almond paste mixed with milk helps a lot.
Do try any of these and follow religiously for a while, I am sure you will notice the difference soon.
I have tried these and to tell you the truth I do not follow any one but all (alternatively).. hehe this mind of mine wants to draw out the benefits of everything available. 🙂 And they actually help a lot in not only clearing out the pigmentation but to give a lovely glow too.
Happy Healthy Skin! 🙂 (Isn’t it becoming my tag line :D)