Here’s the recipe of my current favorite salad:
1 Capsicum (Red/Green/Yellow)
250 grams cheese
3 tablespoon olive oil
Salt and pepper (as per your taste buds :))
Spoonful of Olives
2 table-spoon Vinegar
- Soak cheese in the Vinegar (mixed with water) for 15-20 minutes.
- Cut Cucumber, Tomato, Onion and Capsicum in cubes.
- Pour olive oil over them.
- Wash cheese under fresh water and mash it.
- Add it to the bowl with veggies along with salt and pepper.
- Mix well and top it with olives.
Do try to make it once… I am sure you will enjoy the yummy taste of this delicious salad!
PS: The picture here was taken from google. I forgot where I saved the picture I took.