One of the most stylish ladies (French Designer) Coco Chanel and the owner of the brand named Chanel was the only designer to be named on Time 100: The most important people of the century!
On and off you must have read a quote or two by this lady- she has it all- style, class, attitude in whatever she said!
I am just adding few lines of my
understanding views on these 🙂
Here are some of her famous quotes:
1. “A girl should be two things: who and what she wants.”- Have clear and focused mind.
2. “Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance.” – hmm simple yet elegant philosophy rules here! Overload of anything be it accessories or makeup is a strict no no.
3. “Fashion changes, but style endures.” – true and I believe a person should be known by her style rather than the trend she’s following.
4. “I don’t care what you think about me. I don’t think about you at all.” – I like this one a lot.. it makes sense right?? 🙂 For those who spend time to talk behind our back.. lols!
5. “I don’t understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little – if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that’s the day she has a date with destiny. And it’s best to be as pretty as possible for destiny.”– Golden rule 🙂 You are a lady behave like one!
6. “A beautiful dress may look beautiful on a hanger, but that means nothing. It must be seen on the shoulders, with the movement of the arms, the legs, and the waist.” – Walk Gracefully!
7. “A Girl should be two things: CLASSY AND FABULOUS!” – purrrfect!
8. “The best color in the whole world, is the one that looks good, on you!” – true.. do not follow trends blindly.
9. “In order to be irreplaceable one must be unique”– Have your own style and flaunt it. 🙂
10. “Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.”– Secret to success!
11. “Luxury is a necessity that begins where necessity ends.” – Made me think for a moment before I got it. 🙂
Do you know??
The LBD- Little Black Dress was given birth by the mind of Coco Chanel!